Friday, July 26, 2013

Dude, It is not about the Nuts!!!!

I just came across the following video from a Facebook post on the page of one of my friends.  You have to watch to understand the big difference in the ethical background of the discussion between the two persons.

I am so sure that the old folk left the scene and still did not get what the officer meant.  It is not about the nuts!!!  Believe me if I tell you that even such a very simple argument from the officer is very difficult for many people to understand here.  It is not about the nuts!!!   The officer mentioned that several times but still the old folk repeats that he will not bring in nuts again.  What made me realize that he did not get what the officer meant is the fact that he still blamed it on his wife that she brought the nuts in.

Just watch and Enjoy (English Version)


3 comments:

  1. Great video and comment. I must say that this video makes me angry, because this man is clearly unethical. He lies in the card, and he lies when he is with the officer. He says that he made a mistake, that he is human, then he claims that he can't see. The problem is that in his case it was worth it to lie in the card and in front of the officer, since at the end he did not have to pay a fine. I would have fined him the 110 dollars, law enforcement is the only way to build an ethical society.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you. I also strongly believe that when he said:" I am human", he did not mean what the officer and you understood as "I am human, I make mistakes". However, he meant that he is human and he should not be treated like that. This actually makes it worse as he was trying to make the officer feel guilty for him. Regarding the "I can't see well", he was also trying to abuse his age to make the officer feel bad about him and the officer fell for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, what is happening is that his ego is too big to admit that he made a mistake. So by refusing to take accountability, it became about his sight and then his wife... It was his fault, and he should have been fined. This is one of the problems emotional people with oversized egos face...

    ReplyDelete